среда, 15 мая 2013 г.

Added personal experience for the owner of workshop

About owner's experience

God bless you! My name is Walther von Einik (Valter fon Eynik is a "last gift" from Russia, read the hole story here http://wve720.wix.com/veseleil-workshop#!news/c6wa) - I have my personal experience from 1976.  I have end The Moscow Art School. Practiced in the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra (the first and the biggest monastery in Russia) - for the iconography and restoration. I worked in Magadan area in the workshop of bone carving. Took classes from Eskimo masters for their Eskimo Art. Also,was giving the classes to them - iconography and church woodcarving. Always took parts in the exibitions and took prizes in nominations «Woodcarving». My studios were in the USSR raitings - the best 40 studios in USSR.
 Travelled around the whole USSR, worked for different churches in different workshops. Then, have made my own big Orthodox workshop in 1997. 
This is my blog, I put here news, videos and some samples of my work. If you're interesting in my work, or you have questions, you can find contact information on the "sampleas of my work" page. Also, visit my website - http://wve720.wix.com/veseleil-workshop. You'll find many useful information about my workshop, prices and many other. Welcome!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий